Saturday, November 26, 2011

Unsatisfied Woman? You Will Laugh This Season



 
        YOU WILL HAVE YOURS THIS SEASON
                   WATCH  LOOK & LAUGH

Banner banner
Brady Games
Health and beauty animated full bannerbanner
funniest woman ever

(Genesis 3:6) And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and

(Genesis 3:4) And the serpent said unto the woman

Ye shall not surely die:

18 The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a companion for him who corresponds to him.”

21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep, and while he was asleep, he took part of the man’s side and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the part he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 Then the man said,

“This one at last is bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
this one will be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and unites with his wife, and they become a new family.25 The man and his wife were both naked, but they were not ashamed.
(Gen 2:18, 21-24)

PX468X60banner

The unsatisfied woman is always looking for something to add to her already divine made chemistry.

The unsatisfied woman will always listen to another voice to make her feel better than the way God has made her. She will say things like…...

“I think I am not Okay I think I need more to operate”

“I think I must add some little flavor to my beauty”

“I think I will be more wiser if I eat this food, or wear this clothe”

“I think I am not the way I ought to be”

“I must have this surgery to look like this woman”

The unsatisfied woman does not know she is unique in her own class and nobody can be compare to her ever.

She would rather had said and think things like..

To whom can you compare and liken me?
Tell me whom you think I resemble, so we can be compared!

She is more precious than rubies,
and none of the things you desire can compare with her.

Are you that women? leave your comment
Banner button

RegCure small bannerbanner

Call FROM Argentina - 468x60banner

No comments:

Post a Comment